- Water resistant
- Rhodium plated
- Non tarnish
- 925 sterling silver
- White lab opal
Gold plated & Gold Filled
- Our beautiful jewelry is made to last and hold up to the elements of daily life but as any piece of jewelry that is not 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱, they should avoid contact with liquids, perfumes and lotions.
- In order to keep your jewelry shining for a long time, it is important to keep it clean. Otherwise your jewelry can become temporarily darkened due to buildup.
To clean, use a soft cloth or microfiber towel to wipe away dirt and oil buildup after use, and remember to keep your jewelry dry to ensure that it stays shining for a very long time.
-Our jewelry is 100% lead and nickel free (unless stated otherwise) and they are hypoallergenic! This means that there is minimal risk of causing an allergic reaction.
While we take pride in our quality, we understand that everyone is unique and may not have the same experience.
As such, please always keep in mind which materials work best for you and your skin type!
Why choose sterling silver?
If taken care of, sterling silver can last you a lifetime. This material is very durable and it may be exposed to water without turning your skin green or being ruined.
Sterling silver may tarnish over time as it is exposed to moisture, perfumes, lotions, etc but the amazing thing about sterling silver is that you can always clean and polish it so that it can go back to shining like new.
Some of our pieces are also rhodium plated which is an extra layer of protection against tarnishing so your pieces can last much longer looking brand new before needing to be cleaned.
We always recommend that you follow these steps to avoid tarnishing:
- Store in air-tight plastic bag
- Avoid contact with household cleaners
- Avoid contact with perfumes and lotions
- Wipe it off regularly with microfiber cloth
- Wear your jewelry often